Pop-up gift of Amsterdam
A special gift of Amsterdam. Detailed pop-up postcard with city landmarks. The card is cut from a sturdy paper. In addition, it comes with a beautiful retro envelope and a description of the heritage.
Presentation of the monuments from right to left: Herengracht 166, 168 en Huis Bartolotti and Westertoren. De Waag (originally Sint-Anthoniespoort). Basilic H. Nicolaas and the Passage of Rijksmuseum seen from Stadhouderskade.
Folded: 11,5 cm wide and 19,5 cm heigh
Unfolded: 34,5 cm wide and 19,5 cm heigh.
Envelope: 15,6 wide and 22 cm heigh.
- Stylish pop-up postcard of the city Amsterdam
- The buildings are designed in a minimalistic way
- Silhouette of the monuments are shown in detail
- Brief description of the heritage is enclosed
- Nice as a gift or as a reminder for yourself
- The pop-up card can be ordered per piece
- To make it easy for you, we can send the card directly for you